Hashima Itsuki is a successful light novels author who’s crazy about imoutos (little sisters), but he doesn’t have one. The Anime is about his life as a writer & his friends. That’s pretty much it. The best way to describe Imouto sae Ireba Ii is to call it “The Daily Lives Of Light Novels Authors”.
This review contains very minor spoilers, but nothing serious.
Quickly go to:-
- Is a bit light hearted when it comes to content creation. Definitely not as intense as Shirobako (which I suggest you watch).
- The pacing is a bit slow.
- Doesn’t contain much romance.
- Slight ecchi, with some nudity as fan service.
- The main characters sometimes play games and make imaginary stories.
- Only one character is not doing anything related to creating light novels so far.
- Shows some Anime characters cameos, like Hikigaya, Komachi & Biri Biri <3
- Genres are:- Comedy, Romance
- If you’re new to Anime. Or if you haven’t watched much Anime like it. I suggest you watch it, since even some of the clichés may be new to you.
- Just like the case with many Anime. The story continues with the light novels. The way the Anime ended. It sounds interesting.
I like the trend of having Anime about creators. It’s one of the recent trends I like, and so I try to watch every Anime like these, as long as it strikes me as good.
These Anime touches with me directly, since I like to
write, draw & other things. They can be fun to watch for the average person to see creators create their stuff, the process, the results & everything. That being said, Imouto sae Ireba Ii turned out to be a bit light hearted when it comes to content creation. Which annoyed me a bit to be honest.