How To Get Rid Of The Right-Click Circle That Appears When While You Use Your Wacom Device (And Many Other Graphics Tablets).
While drawing using a graphics tablet certainly making it easier to create artworks, it’s not without its quirks. One of those is the circle that appears every time you press & hold the pen on your tablet (or screen in case you’re using a graphics tablet with a screen, like the MobileStudio Pro—- or any of the Cintiq models—-). This is a feature made by Microsoft to make it easier to use Windows using a pen that has no buttons in it. This may be great for other users, but certainly not for us Graphics tablets users. Solving this problem is very easy once you know the what Windows option to change. Which what I am going to show you in this post~
- Open Control panel, by clicking on the start menu & then choosing “Control Panel”
If you’re using Windows 10, you can find it in the Start menu under “Windows System”
- Choose Pen & Touch from the control panel, this is where the option in the classic view:-
- If you are in the category view, you need to pick up the Hardware and sound option first.
- Once you are inside Hardware & touch, you can find the Pen & Touch option.
- Inside the Pen and Touch dialog, you can adjust how Windows interacts with your tablet.
- To disable the right-click circle, double-click on the “Press and hold” option in the Pen Options tab.
- Uncheck the “Enable press and hold for right-clicking”, then press OK.
- Inside the Pen and Touch dialog, press OK again and you are good to go.
This solution is very likely going to works for many Wacom graphics tablets, including:-
- Intuos:- Intuos Draw, Intuos 3D,Intuos Comic, Intuos Art, Intuos Photo
- Cintiq:- Cintiq 13HD, Cintiq 13hd pen and touch, Cintiq 27QHD, Cintiq 24HD, Cintiq 22HD, Cintiq Pro.
- MobileStudio Pro:- MobileStudio Pro 13 & 16 inches.
- One by Wacom
- Wacom Bamboo
- Intuos (the original line):- Intuos Pro, Intuos 3, Intuos 4
It also likely going to works with other brands of tablets, including:-
- Ugee pen displays:- K1560, UG-1910B, UG-2150, HK1060pro.
- Ugee graphics tablets:- M1000L, M708, G3
- Huion Graphics tablets:- H610PRO, H950P, H640P, INSPIROY Q11K, NEW 1060 PLUS(8192), INSPIROY, G10T, WH1409, DWH69, H420, H610, 420, 680S, K58, 680TF
- Huion pen displays:- GT-190S, GT-220 v2 (8192), KAMVAS GT-191, KAMVAS GT-221 Pro, GT-185
I hope my solution helped you get rid of the right-click circle that appears while you press the pen your Wacom device, and have fun drawing ^^