Let’s say you have a Huion graphics tablet or pen display, and you have lost or broke your pen. Now you’re looking for a new pen. The easy choice is to get the same compatible pen & go with that. But what if you couldn’t find a compatible pen, or if you found a much cheaper pen & wanted to save some bucks by getting it. It would be tempting to know if that pen will work on your Huion device.
To make things easier for you, I have created a list of Huion pens & what tablets & pen displays they are compatible with. I also have two Huion products to experience with. Huion New 1060 Plus, as well as Huion KAMVAS GT-191. And I have two pens models to try on the two devices.
Both pens have no eraser at the back, and have two buttons on the back, which is the standard in many Huion pens. So if they worked, there won’t be any difference in features for the most part (I didn’t test the pressure level on the pens, to be quite honest with you, since both pens supported 8192 pressure levels).
Quickly go to:-
- So, In Short, Why Would You Use A Different Types Of Pens?
- List Of All Huion Pens Types
- P80 Pen:- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- PW100 Pen:- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- PW201 Pen:- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- PW507 Pen:- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- PE330 Pen:- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- Rechargeable Pen For Monitor GT Series (No Model Number):- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- The Experiment With Two Huion Pens
- And Finally
- See Also:-
- Some Huion pens are cheaper than others.
- You sometimes don’t find the pen model you want, that’s particularly the case if you have an older graphics tablets.
- It’s convenient if you have two pens of different types, and you lost one of them (you could do the experiment yourself in that case).
Most Huion devices, except for the following (don’t buy if your device is listed):-
Inspiroy-series (Q11K, G10T, H950P, H640P, H430P ) and GT-SERIES(GT-156HD V2, GT-185, GT-190, GT-191, GT-220 V2, GT-221
Most Huion graphics tablets except G10T and Q11K. It’s not compatible with Huion pen displays (the ones that are like Wacom Cintiq).
- Huion H640P
- Huion H950P
- Huion H1060P
- Huion H610PRO V2
- Huion H430P
You can find the PW201 pen in the following Amazon links:-
PW500 Pen:- Which Is Compatible With The Following Tablets
- Huion Kamvas GT-191 V2
- Huion Kamvas Pro 20
- Huion Kamvas Pro 22
- Huion Inspiroy Dial Q620M
- Huion HS611
- Huion Inspiroy Q11K V2
- Huion Inspiroy WH1409 V2
- Huion Kamvas PRO 12
- Huion Kamvas PRO 13
- Huion Kamvas Pro 16
- Huion Kamvas 16
- Huion Kamvas 20
- Huion KAMVAS GT-191
- Huion GT-221
- Huion GT-156HD V2
- Huion GT-220 V2
- Huion GT-190
- Huion GT-185
- I have tried the Huion KAMVAS GT-191 on the New 1060 Plus 8192, and it worked right away, without me having to do anything. This is interesting, because the PE330 pen is not listed to be compatible with the New 1060 Plus 8192 tablet.
- I tried it the other way around, and the new 1060 Plus 8192 pen didn’t work on Huion KAMVAS GT-191, despite my multiple attempts. It’s worth noting that the Huion New 1060 Plus pen is the cheaper among the two pens, which is a shame it didn’t work on the Kamvas.
- It’s nice that the Huion KAMVAS GT-191 pen works on the Huion New 1060 Plus 8192 model, since you get two of them out of the box.
I am aware this short experiment & the list I created may not be all encompassing right now, but I thought it was worth doing it, since many may want to buy a different replacement pen for their Huion tablet.
The success of the experiment means the pens are more compatible with each other than listed officially, which is nice to know.
If you have other Huion pens, and have experienced trying them with each other, let me know so I could update this post :>