1st October 2016 – ???
|Daisuke Higashida is a serious first-year student at Higashizaka High School. He lives a peaceful everyday life even though he is not satisfied with the family who doesn’t laugh at all and makes him tired. However, his father’s company goes bankrupt one day, and he can no longer afford allowances, cellphone bills, and commuter tickets. When his father orders him to take up a part-time job, Daisuke decides to work at a nearby family restaurant in order to avoid traveling 15 kilometers to school by bicycle.
Higashida Daisuke, a guy with a stern face who never smiles, had to works in nearby restaurant because his family business went bankrupt, and so he had to work to pay his mobile bill & commute expenses to the school.
Just like the original Working!. WWW.Working involves different situations between the characters in the restaurant, mainly between 3 possible couples. As well as 4 other characters (a hikikomori, school mate, manager & a lazy mother).
Wagnaria is back, but this time with a new of characters. It’s an Anime I quite recommend for the fans of the original Working!
This review contains very minor spoilers, but nothing serious.
Quickly go to:-
- Contains situations between 3 possible couples. So it can be recommended to those who like romance to a degree.
- Some of these situation are slightly repetitive.
- Good if you liked the original Working! !! !!!
- WWW.Working is a bit different than the original Working in more than a way, especially now it contains some supernatural stuff (which I liked).
- The pacing speed is medium, it’s better than many other Anime.
- So far, I don’t know whether there’s any connection between the universe of WWW.Working & the original Anime (other than Wagnaria).
- The opening(s) of the original working is better.
I hope you liked this review format, most of us prefer to quickly check out Anime rather than read a lengthy review.
- Lolita Caramel Skits Are Now Available, Download Them For Free (Download the same file for the latest skit)