Learn Photoshop CC With Pictures: The Visual & Fast Way To Learn Photoshop
- Learn the important Photoshop tools first.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Learn Photoshop Visually.
- Less Reading, More Learning.
- Read it on any device you own.
- Simple English.
- Learn Photoshop On The Go.
- Suitable for:- Beginners, learning Photo maniupulation & design.
What Makes Learn Photoshop CC With Pictures Better than other Photoshop books?
Learn important tools first
The book focuses on the more important tools from the beginning, instead of getting into tons of details.
Suitable for beginners
The book assumes that you barely know anyhing about computer graphics terms.
Learn Photoshop Visually
Very detailed pictures that shows you how each explained feature works.
Less Reading, More Learning
Less than 150 words per page (in average), focus on learning by looking at pictures.
Read it on any device you own
The book copy you will receive won't have any DRM or useless protection on it, this means that you will be able to read it on any device you have as long it supports the format of the book.
Even if English is not your native language, the book is written so that you can understand it as long you know some English, and the pictures re-explain some of the concepts in the text in case you find the text confusing.
Learn Photoshop On The Go
To some extent, the book can be read without an access to Photoshop, though it is advisable to try everything on the program while you are reading it.
- Photoshop user Interface.
- Getting Started With The Brush Tool.
- Blending modes of the brush tool.
- Loading new brushes In Photoshop and creating new ones.
- Working with layers and manipulating them.
- Photoshop selection tools.
- Using Photoshop pen tool, and an introduction to Bézier curves.
- Cropping Images in Photoshop using the Crop Tool & Rectangle Marquee Tool. And An Introduction to aspect ratio.
- Resizing Images in Photoshop and canvas.
- All About Photoshop type tools.
- Photoshop Photo Manipulation tools Part I:- Clone Stamp Tool, Healing Brush Tool & Spot Healing Brush Tool.
- Photoshop Photo Manipulation Tools Part II: Patch Tool, Content-Aware Move Tool, And Content-Aware Fill.
- Photoshop Blur Tool, Sharpen Tool and the Smudge Tool.
- Photoshop Dodge Tool, Burn Tool, And the Sponge Tool.
- Photoshop Shape Tools.
- Photoshop Custom Shape Tool.
- Photoshop Blending Options.
- The History Brush Tool, and the History Panel.
- Photoshop Filters.
- Image Adjusting Tools.